Shipping & Returns
Tickets are shipped 14 days before an event.
Tickets purchased less than 14 days before an event are available at the will call window only the day of the event.
Tickets may or may not be eligible for refunds. If the event provider is participating in our Lernerville Guarantee , your tickets are fully refundable for three days after you purchase them, and up until one week before the event.*
*Exceptions include VIP, Platinum and other premium tickets, tickets purchased through resale, tickets purchased with additional related items or bundled products, tickets subsequently offered at a discount, and tickets for participating events.
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets
- Click the "Refund" button if available.
- Select the tickets you'd like to submit a refund for
- Review the details and submit
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days
If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
- You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" button within your order in your My Account.
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled, you'll need to connect with us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled
- Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled
Event Ticket Insurance Refunds